As pipelines and high-voltage power continue to fight for the position least traveled – and our energy infrastructure continues to evolve – there is an increased need for non-invasive interference testing and AC mitigation solutions.
Northern Inspection Services (NIS) provides AC mitigation programs that determine the cause of the influence along with a strategy utilizing the latest technology to ground and decrease the likelihood of injury or code violation.
Additional AC Related Service Options:
- Soil testing with Variable Frequency Instruments
- Multi-layer Soil Resistivity Measurements and Modeling
- Subsurface Geologic Investigations
- Electrical Ground Resistance-to-Earth Measurements
- High Voltage Transmission System Analysis
- Modeling of Induced AC and Fault Currents
- AC Interference Mitigation Designs